Monday 4 June 2012

SPOTLIGHT: PUSSYCAT, PUSSYCAT
















VIA 
This shoot shows people how far fashion and technology has come. It's hard to believe the images were shot on an iPhone. - Cara Delevingne (model)

Instagram takes me back to the style of my earliest photography; no retouching and no long processes of post-production. - Nick Knight (photographer)
Captured then published live on social media by SHOWstudio.com's Director Nick Knight back in April, this jaw dropping jewellery shoot incorporates three of our favourite things: Instagram, furry friends and bling bling galore. Needless to say, Cara and her cuddly cast are a heart melting match made in heaven.


3 comments:

  1. Cutest fashion shoot ever! Amazing colours! I still can't believe this was all done on an iPhone! Cray Cray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! and the baby animals are so cute -especially the duckling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All on an iPhone! I like using instagram and my iPhone camera, but I can never find the most adorable baby animals to go with the photos.

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete